I have spent aaaall day procrastinating but good procrastinating as I made some quick and easy HEALTHY snacks
Blueberry & Green Mint Iced Tea
I actually used to love drinking (hot) green tea and also putting it on my face (it makes a great face mask so I like to think).
Today I decided to make some iced tea seeing as it is nearly spring and just why not
- 100g blueberries
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 5 mint green tea bags
- hot water (obviously)
1. Boil the kettle and put the tea bags in a jug. Pour over as much boiling water as you need and leave to brew for 5 mins.
2. Meanwhile, put 100g blueberries in a jug, add the sugar and lightly crush with the end of a rolling pin.
3. Remove the tea bags from the water, pour the tea over the blueberries. Add some ice and then chill in the fridge.
4. Pour the iced tea into the cups and add a few blueberries, a slice of lemon and some sprigs of mint leaves.
Chocolate And Coconut Energy Bites
- 100g pecan
- 75g raisins
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
OKAY so this is super easy… you basically need to mix everything (apart from the coconut) into a blender and BLEND. Then use your hands to make them into ball shapes. Once that is done, sprinkle desiccated coconut on top.
SUPER EASY AND QUICK
I actually cannot wait to eat these mmmm
- 4 fresh bananas
- peanut butter
- cocoa powder
- dried goji berries
- little white chocolate stars
I don’t even know if I need to explain this, you just get some bananas and throw on whatever you find tasty and then pop them into the freezer.
TIP – I put my peanut butter into a sandwich bag and used it as a sort of piping bag to pipe onto the bananas so they looked CUTE but you could just smother it all over if you don’t care about presentation.
SO YEH why do your uni coursework when you can make tasty food and drinks instead 🙂